Foxton's, eat your heart out...

Post pictures of your Honda E here
dVb9

Post by dVb9 »

Seems the Foxton's Minis and the Knight Frank Taxi have some new competition. Wonder if it will catch on, despite the high initial cost and limited passenger carrying capacity...

londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

That looks like their Chelsea, London office from the phone number.
They are not taxis, that's a property management company so passenger space is irrelevant.
Taking the inner London costs like congestion charges, LEZ, ULEZ it obviously makes sense to use an BEV especially with zero/low BIK over the next few years, also more importantly is the depreciation. It's quite possible that the monthly lease cost for a Honda e is similar to other BEVs so why not choose car that stands out from the crowd to help with promoting the company.
2020 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
dVb9

Post by dVb9 »

Like Foxton's and Knight Frank, Martin & Co are primarily an estate agency, so I suppose it's a question of what they'll be using these cars for. The other two companies use theirs to ferry clients around, but I suppose it's possible that Martin & Co might just use them for property management operations.

Agreed on the overall economic and publicity benefits. I wonder if Foxton's are using electric Minis yet?