Evie Blue has arrived

Post pictures of your Honda E here
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Picked up 70 plate Advanced yesterday
Very pleased
Managed to apply some ceramic spray coating at the dealership which will make it easier to wash.
Received a goodie bag and an Orchid from the dealer. Goodie bag included an Honda e bag, a thermos Honda cup, a key fob and a micro cloth to clean the internal screens
I have installed my £22 computer games console into the car - not tested yet.
And purchased two leather cushions for the rear seats. How camp am I? 😂. My daughter wasn’t impressed

0D4FDBFB-FAE7-42CE-84BC-E4799E716D82.jpeg

iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Nice, have fun with it!
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

Grats! Looks awesome. Could you post a picture of the leather cushions? :). I'm considering doing something similar..
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

That's a lovely colour.

No goodie bag for me, maybe I should be grateful that I got their default key ring attached to my scratched key backs. They'll probably stick mine all on eBay or use it themselves, I've already seen some Honda e coffee cups (look like a Keep Cup) on eBay for a £10 each, so all the dealers obviously got a batch of stuff with the car's.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
Jeffers

Post by Jeffers »

Here's hoping I get a goodie bag. The car looks great!

@londiniumperson, just seen the cups on ebay, I couldn't believe the pictures of them are taken in the Honda showroom. It takes the piss somewhat.
The single raindrop never feels responsible for the flood
keithr

Post by keithr »

Joolsdc wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:25 am Received a goodie bag and an Orchid from the dealer. Goodie bag included an Honda e bag, a thermos Honda cup, a key fob and a micro cloth to clean the internal screens
I picked up my white car (with 16" wheels) this morning from Poole, and they gave me the same goody bag as you, except for no orchid (I don't know what I'd do with that anyway - probably throw it in the bin!), but instead a Honda booklet. The key fob has a removable Honda coin, the same size and shape as a £1 coin, presumably for use in shopping trolleys. See photo below (it's missing the red micro fibre cloth, which is in my car).

Goody bag.jpg

milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Nice, same colouras mine will be. 👍

Not got it yet but not long in theory!
Last edited by milligoon on Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex e owner
Minky92

Post by Minky92 »

Oooo! Love the goodies, hoping I get them too!
MattHero

Post by MattHero »

Yeah, I got the bag and everything else but the cup too. The bag is currently employed in the boot for holding the spare wheel nuts and my portable tyre compressor, which looks neat, but with two charging cables in there too, reducing capacity a fair bit (and for the record, I couldn't care less about boot capacity).
Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Not the best picture as car in garage and using phone flash. Makes the leather (real) look a bit orange
They were £18 for two from fleebay, just the covers

65D6FBAB-4DF9-4F96-853D-32E021CC6B5D.jpeg