Greetings from Cheshire

Post pictures of your Honda E here
Minky92

Post by Minky92 »

It's here.
Handover tomorrow, very hyped. First time seeing it in its iconic white colouration in person, completely blown away. Everything in perfect order, illumination pack looks particularly sick. Can't wait to see it with all the cellophane off and ready to go. Will share more pics once it's home.

bogga

Post by bogga »

Congratulations!
NewCode

Post by NewCode »

Looks nice. I test drove the white and was tempted to go for that colour as it looked good. Are your door handles not white or is that just an effect in the photo?
bogga

Post by bogga »

NewCode wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:24 am Looks nice. I test drove the white and was tempted to go for that colour as it looked good. Are your door handles not white or is that just an effect in the photo?
Protective film maybe
Minky92

Post by Minky92 »

It's protective film yeah, there's some on the alloys as well. Though I wouldn't say no to some little blue handles!
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

How did the handover go, more pics please ;)
Ex e owner
Minky92

Post by Minky92 »

Handover went great thanks; got to test the parking pilot (absolutely surreal and mad), they walked us through all the basic functions, the interface, etc. Super helpful and friendly... got the goodie bag and everything! As I said in another thread, I'm actually still a learner driver, and plan to take the test in the E in November... So the prospect of driving it back from the dealership to my place was daunting at first (having never driven an automatic or EV before, and having not driven anything at all for close to a decade), but it went far better than I'd ever hoped. No incidents, just took it slow and got a feel for the thing (whilst getting plenty of curious looks from other drivers). I'm just honestly blown away by how incredibly easy this thing is to drive... Handles so well, nimble and compliant- and the myriad ways of keeping track of what's going on around you makes you feel super safe at any given time. Really loving it so far. Revelatory experience, coming purely from driving manuals.

Will try and put up some more pics tomorrow, once I've gotten to have a mess around with all the gadgets :)
Minky92

Post by Minky92 »

So glad I got the illumination pack!

Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

That's awesome! Surprisingly bright. Now I feel like I should have gotten it too :(..
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Your dealer can fit them it's not a factory only option.
Ex e owner