Greetings from Cheshire

Post pictures of your Honda E here
Isow

Post by Isow »

Minky92 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:59 pm It's here.
Handover tomorrow, very hyped. First time seeing it in its iconic white colouration in person, completely blown away. Everything in perfect order, illumination pack looks particularly sick. Can't wait to see it with all the cellophane off and ready to go. Will share more pics once it's home.
Congratulations.
Is that the Stockport branch ?
I bought my white Advance 17” from there.

ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

Minky92 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:02 pm Passed my driving test this morning :) Took it in the E, the examiner seemed pretty psyched about all the tech! Dunno if it helped at all, but yeah, so excited. Can't wait to finally put this thing through its paces. Freedom!!
Congratulations, and wow! What a 1st car! So apart from some piston powered cars you've been learning in, you may be the fist person I'm aware of that probably won't own/drive anything other than a BEV. Unless you've got an Aerial Atom 4 for track days!?!

On a side note, the Illumination Pack is now fitted in my wife's car (birthday present) and I can testify that Minky's picture does it justice; it really is that bright! The cubby lamps not so much. So if you're thinking of going for this, I'd highly recommend the kick plates, not so much the whole package.