Picked on a chilly sunny day

Post pictures of your Honda E here
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Firstly at the dealers

DSC_3371.JPG

DSC_3373.JPG

DSC_3374.JPG

App activation went painlessly (Sony Android)

Then nice ride back from Yeovil to Gillingham on the A30 and home without any troubles.

On drive next to the XC60

DSC_3386.JPG

DSC_3387.JPG

DSC_3390.JPG

DSC_3392.JPG

DSC_3393.JPG

DSC_3394.JPG

Now quite a bit of the interface to get used to!
Ex e owner

Bazarooney

Post by Bazarooney »

Us too. Just picked up from Honda Wigan, exemplary service from them, would heartily recommend them. Tootle down the road from Wigan to M6 then changed drivers at Knutsford so we could both have a trial run on motorway and then local roads. Will spend afternoon reading the manual. One question for you all. The detailer couldn’t protect the windscreen as he couldn’t work out how to move the wipers off the screen without fouling the bonnet. Dealer couldn’t help. Detailed is coming for a visit later in the week and will coat the windscreen if we can solve the problem

IMG_0119.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg

milligoon

Post by milligoon »

You put the wipers in maintenance mode first.
Ex e owner
NewCode

Post by NewCode »

E4E7F844-9779-4586-A473-D7B68C0A214B.jpeg

NewCode

Post by NewCode »

milligoon wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:36 am App activation went painlessly (Sony
Astonishing!
keithr

Post by keithr »

Bazarooney wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:13 am The detailer couldn’t protect the windscreen as he couldn’t work out how to move the wipers off the screen without fouling the bonnet. Dealer couldn’t help.
You mean the dealer couldn't read the Owner's Guide? That doesn't inspire confidence in the dealer!

See page 395 in the Owner's Guide that comes with the car (that took me just seconds to find), or page 604 from the downloadable Owner's Manual.

Whoops, NewCode snuck in a reply just before me!

wipers.jpg

keithr

Post by keithr »

milligoon wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:36 am Firstly at the dealers

Your car's a hoot! (Sorry, somebody had to comment on that registration plate. :) )
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Surprised it took so long :lol:
Ex e owner
Bazarooney

Post by Bazarooney »

keithr wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:35 am
Bazarooney wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:13 am The detailer couldn’t protect the windscreen as he couldn’t work out how to move the wipers off the screen without fouling the bonnet. Dealer couldn’t help.
You mean the dealer couldn't read the Owner's Guide? That doesn't inspire confidence in the dealer!

See page 395 in the Owner's Guide that comes with the car (that took me just seconds to find), or page 604 from the downloadable Owner's Manual.

Whoops, NewCode snuck in a reply just before me!
Thanks Keith,
It was the first E they have sold and given how responsive and pleasant they have been in comparison to the first dealer we contacted I will give them some slack on this. Looks easy enough to do. Means the detailed can coat the windscreen when he comes later in the week. I think he was as excited as us to do the job as it was his first E too. He has done a great job. Will enjoy the car for a few days before we attempt the travails of the MyHonda+ app.
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

milligoon wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:36 am Firstly at the dealers
App activation went painlessly (Sony Android)
Then nice ride back from Yeovil to Gillingham on the A30 and home without any troubles.
On drive next to the XC60
Now quite a bit of the interface to get used to!
Looks very nice. You were lucky with the weather. Had to drive mine home in some drizzle!
Lots to learn, but the basics are easy enough. Any problems, there's always someone here keen to share their knowledge. You were exceptionally lucky to get your car connected to the App. Mine connected ok too, but we are a rare breed.
Will keep my eyes peeled, and will alert my spies in Gill.
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons