Finally, the e has landed!

Post pictures of your Honda E here
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

A brief report on the past period. The e has now driven about 4500km as of October 2020. Not much, but due to Ms C we had to stay close to home. :shock: Spent last 3 weeks vacationing in the south of my home country. The good weather gave the e a range of over 200km when 100% fully loaded and that was achievable. Notice that when charging via DC the trip computer shows less (about 180km) than when charging via AC up to 100%. As if the density of the current is different. :geek: Must have something to do with a chemical reaction in the battery. Still don't think the driving position is quite right for my posture, but I am more used to it now. Average consumption has now dropped (and that includes winter time) to 15,0 kWh per 100 km and that's better than Honda itself indicates. I drive about the same amount on the highway (not above 100 km/h) and countryl roads. The digital key also works now and is a nice gimmick to start your car without having keys with you, only your phone. It doesn't always work smoothly by the way (iPhone). But, overall I'm still extremely happy with the e and wouldn't want anything else! 8-)

IMG_8901.jpg

Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only