Hello from Staffordshire

Post pictures of your Honda E here
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Belated welcome (though you had your car before me)! Lovely car, I almost went for leather seat but didn't... Looks really cool. Congratulations!!

Just wanted to mention, on the side of the instagram pic's car says "Fujiwara Tofu shop", that made me smile - Fujiwara is definitely Japanese name, but the number plate is not Japanese. Curious! :P
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:

milligoon

Post by milligoon »

I reckon that is an Italian registered car?
Ex e owner
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Mystery solved (well, kind of) ;)

Extract from Wikipedia: Initial D is a Japanese (illegal) street racing manga & anime series written and illustrated by Shuichi Shigeno. Takumi is the main street racer character and his father, Bunta Fujiwara, owns a tofu shop and Takumi was the delivery boy who hated driving but learnt street driving skills from it. One noticeable feature is that it uses Eurobeat music as background music in race scenes, especially by Italian singers.

So the Japanese character stickers like these seems popular even in UK Amazon and somebody must have put it on his e in Italy.

Apologies for sidetracking the thread BarryG - white & black looks cool in every way.
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

advance2020 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:24 pm There was a time when I thought leather seats were cool. But that was so last Millennium.

I do use some cheap, Halfords rubber mats to protect my nice Honda carpet mats from mud etc. as they are very easy to clean

For those that like to pimp their e - I have seen via Instagram a cool Japanese Panda one with black skirt. i.e has been wrapped in black above number plate height. And it has black door handles. Not a fan of these white wheels (unless you live in Essex).

A867AE6F-73A0-4847-9690-8E9E640A6E0F.jpeg
Hahaha, that is made to be as the Toyota AE86 in the very famous Japanese Anime called Initial D