Hello from Staffordshire

Post pictures of your Honda E here
BarryG

Post by BarryG »

This is my Honda e Standard plus leather seats, urban pack and sticker set.
First bit of sun since I took delivery at the beginning of January.

9BDBE1EE-F32F-413B-B916-4B4BD3BD525A.jpeg

B1AF93AA-36DD-46F5-B347-C14342D899FF.jpeg

720A148C-49F1-4345-B133-0AA38595C624.jpeg

keithr

Post by keithr »

Nice, but two driver's footwell mats? So is that a mat to protect the mat that's protecting the carpet?! :lol:
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Welcome Barry
Interesting spec. Base with a lot of options.
Looks good
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Welcome, maybe your user name should have been

2matsBarry😉
Ex e owner
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

There was a time when I thought leather seats were cool. But that was so last Millennium.

I do use some cheap, Halfords rubber mats to protect my nice Honda carpet mats from mud etc. as they are very easy to clean

For those that like to pimp their e - I have seen via Instagram a cool Japanese Panda one with black skirt. i.e has been wrapped in black above number plate height. And it has black door handles. Not a fan of these white wheels (unless you live in Essex).

A867AE6F-73A0-4847-9690-8E9E640A6E0F.jpeg

Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons
Isow

Post by Isow »

The leather seat option are advertised as black but they are obviously grey !
Welcome to the forum 😀.
Yellow e

Post by Yellow e »

I’ve had leather in almost all my cars from way back, didn’t specify for the ‘e’ because the back seats only seem to have leather on the headrests, be interested in your pics and thoughts on the back ones Barry.
Advance, Charge Yellow, little wheels, 3pin home charger.
BarryG

Post by BarryG »

Yes I was a bit disappointed with the back seat treatment. I went for leather as it is easier to clean than cloth. The colour is a dark gray, but does match the interior panels. I don’t get the brown seat belts though.😟
I have the second mat because I go to my allotment most days and things can get a bit messy. It was leftover from my last car.
Has anyone tried contacting Honda Support on the email address shown in the app?
I have and it just keeps bouncing them back. Not a lot of use!🤪
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

BarryG wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:17 am Yes I was a bit disappointed with the back seat treatment. I went for leather as it is easier to clean than cloth. The colour is a dark gray, but does match the interior panels. I don’t get the brown seat belts though.😟
I have the second mat because I go to my allotment most days and things can get a bit messy. It was leftover from my last car.
Has anyone tried contacting Honda Support on the email address shown in the app?
I have and it just keeps bouncing them back. Not a lot of use!🤪
The email is correct in the app:
connectedservices.support@honda-eu.com
either you're misspelling it, or there's a problem with your email client or ISP is blocking it.
What message do you get back it's usually fairly obvious what the issue is, paste the info of a reply as a comment on this thread and I'm sure we can help.
If you're concerned about sharing your email address on here, remove it first or alternatively if you're OK with me (or another person on here), message them directly with the info.
Optionally you can phone them, I've found them really professional over the phone, however do not expect a rapid response, you might end up waiting weeks (I've been there and got the T-shirt) 😂
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
BarryG

Post by BarryG »

Thank for the info. I will give it another try.