Hi all, what in the world have I done?

Post pictures of your Honda E here
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Manglet wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:02 pm
Are you thinking of visiting the home of Edvard Grieg at Troldhaugen? I would highly recommend that because that area of Norway has a lot to offer.
-----
The digital key on the other hand, if they get it to work is a really good idea. Take the car to the pub, send a key to your mate and he drives it home the next day.
Yes, the place I meant - I play piano and love Wedding in Troldhaugen and other Greig pieces - I once tried to find UK operating tour including there but couldn't find any at all. One day....!

I never thought of sending key to somebody for emergency/rescuing situation (ignoring insurance!?) Digital key is working now, free for one year so I will try bits & pieces.

Forgot to mention, you choose good colour ;)
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:

bogga

Post by bogga »

Hey,

What size are those Brock wheels? Any issues with the ride? And what tyre size did you fit? They look great
scotty c

Post by scotty c »

scotty c wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:10 am nice looking wheels, and colour of car. I'm waiting delivery of my grey one.

where about in Norway are you? I've visited Trondhiem a few times for work and skiing in Are. also worked in Larvik for a while 20+ years ago.

Scott in Aberdeen.
Thanks! Do you have to wait for a long time to get it?
I am in the southwest of Norway more closely Haugesund. Visiting Trondheim and skiing in Åre, you know someone up there then? That is not that commonly known amongst tourists but it certainly is fun!

yes i have a client (and also friend) in Trondheim and they have an apartment in Are. I havnt been skiing for 4 years now, but i was across 2 years ago in the summer for there wedding was great to see it in the summer for the first time. love the lifestyle they have. Are most weekends in the winter and there holiday home up the coast in the summer.
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

Well I think everyone has already said it, but welcome. We don't understand why more people don't buy the “e” but your reaction is shared by us. Heart over head decision it may be, but you only live once. By careful on those bikes. Enjoy your e - nice rims and colour - my 2nd choice
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons
MaXPainT

Post by MaXPainT »

Welcome to the e madness :D

Everyone I know thinks I am mad for getting the Honda. Yet, everyone and their mother wants to sit inside :)

Enjoy your ride!