Honda App Center not working

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
Thus6160

Post by Thus6160 »

Haz intentado descargar play store para solucionar el problema? He estado mal con esto también :(

Fed

Post by Fed »

HausO wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:30 pm Here is a link to the APK-file and a installation in German language. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jrhdk8y3vzne ... xhqaZaNH8w
Worked like a charm, thanks !
Fed

Post by Fed »

Accord wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:11 am
RAL7004 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:00 pm Does this actually mean that you can install any files via USB?
The software is based on Windows CE, isn't it?

However, apart from the developers of the aquarium, there is probably no one else who would develop software for this dinosaur...
In theory - yes, but the apps are probably signed?

It is Android, so someone with the right knowledge would probably find a way to side load any app to it. I would love for that to happen.

As of for now I've disabled Personal Assistant and App Center through the Android app settings. Aha was already disabled.

This means that there won't be an entry for them in the "All Apps" menu.
Can the apps be enabled again if needed ?

Edit : Yes, it is possible !
Fed

Post by Fed »

Banana Jack wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:33 pm Accord, I'd love to do this too in order to tidy up the car menu. I can't find the Android app settings though - is this in the car menu system? Or do I need to connect the car to an Android smartphone? Please help me! Thanks.
General Settings -> system settings -> about/informations (not sure how it is worded in the english UI)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post