Stock E adv. 17" wheel weight

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
hondaeboy

Post by hondaeboy »

Rizzoe wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:06 am Thanks for that! I meant i wasn't able to find only weight specs for the stock setup. I was wondering if going with the SL01 was going to save me some unsprung weight or at least break even. I used will they fit to check poke/fouling etc.
Oh, yes, that makes sense. I have been trying to find the answer for the past few days now. Isn't it weird that this information isn't readily available? I literally cannot find the weight of these damn wheels (17" or 16" for that matter) at all, anywhere!
evhonda wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:39 am I will do a weight check and post results in due course.
That would be great. And can I just say, as a number fetishist, I love that awesome spreadsheet. lol
2021 Honda e Advance on 16" RC30 wheels with Goodyear 195/55 & 205/55 tyres.
Wrapped in Red metallic with full black and cinnamon leather interior.

FDAD

Post by FDAD »

hondaeboy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 pm
Rizzoe wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:06 am Thanks for that! I meant i wasn't able to find only weight specs for the stock setup. I was wondering if going with the SL01 was going to save me some unsprung weight or at least break even. I used will they fit to check poke/fouling etc.
Oh, yes, that makes sense. I have been trying to find the answer for the past few days now. Isn't it weird that this information isn't readily available? I literally cannot find the weight of these damn wheels (17" or 16" for that matter) at all, anywhere!
evhonda wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:39 am I will do a weight check and post results in due course.
That would be great. And can I just say, as a number fetishist, I love that awesome spreadsheet. lol
A lighter car has a better range...
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂
Trekster

Post by Trekster »

Did you end up with SL01 rims for your car? Care to post some pictures if so?

I just bought myself an e and a set of SL01's are on my shortlist.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post