My Honda+

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Haha, what did you expect? :lol: Think, we have to deal with the fact that the App is the worst thing of the whole car. ;)
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only

kbjpick

Post by kbjpick »

same
Chind0w

Post by Chind0w »

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and sadly this will be my first interaction with the forum.

I've just picked up my car from the dealer but there seem to be issues with the app, making it impossible for me to even log in (just gets stuck with verifying my device, Huawei P30 Pro) and my Honda is not connected with the server as well.. Anyone have the same issue or am I the only one?

Thanks in advance!
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Chind0w wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:34 am Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and sadly this will be my first interaction with the forum.

I've just picked up my car from the dealer but there seem to be issues with the app, making it impossible for me to even log in (just gets stuck with verifying my device, Huawei P30 Pro) and my Honda is not connected with the server as well.. Anyone have the same issue or am I the only one?

Thanks in advance!
Read this sticky: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=488
Mr_Helge

Post by Mr_Helge »

I've rated the App only 1 star in Appstore plus a review with everything bad.

Not sure If it makes a difference If everyone do the same, but It's worth a try!
MattHero

Post by MattHero »

I have noticed one small improvement in the app; when the login automatically times out (1 week?) rather than give you the graceless "something has gone wrong" error, it advises you as to the timeout and advises a fresh login. I know it's not an earth shattering improvement, but it is one nonetheless.
Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

MattHero wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:43 pm I have noticed one small improvement in the app; when the login automatically times out (1 week?) rather than give you the graceless "something has gone wrong" error, it advises you as to the timeout and advises a fresh login. I know it's not an earth shattering improvement, but it is one nonetheless.
Yes. Heaven forbid the app running on ones authorised device could just log you in automatically.
Stiwaz

Post by Stiwaz »

Anyone log in to a empty app today?

76893D89-AB1A-4389-BE42-E693BF0CAFA4.png

MattHero

Post by MattHero »

Yup, it was for me this morning, I even did popped to the car to see if that resolved it (it didn't) but it seems to be back up and running again now.
Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

I had the same dataless app in the morning. Could be worse I guess we could have major issues with the car!
Ex e owner

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post