My Honda App+

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

kbjpick wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:51 am addressing all those who state their MyHonda+ app IS working - may I ask if the app accurately reports state of lights on/off? and doors open/closed?
Yes, it works – you may have to refresh (press on the little icon with little circle-arrows) in order to get updated information...

kbjpick

Post by kbjpick »

After refresh - mine continues to state updated e.g 1hour/1day or longer - and the reports erroneously, exactly the same, i.e. lights on, doors unlocked etc ! I have never had it report accurately the sate of the car although it does report charge level and mileage o.k. Neither can I change the charging level limit lock/unlock doors.
Gerynant24

Post by Gerynant24 »

We are facing the same issue. Unable to log into the app and the garage is telling us they need to replace a part on the car.

It has been like this since we picked up the car a now month ago. Honda do not seem to be able to get a handle on this problem for us, does anyone have any suggestions?
We got as far as "Generate PIN" and then received the unhelpful "Something went wrong" message. Since then we now are unable to even log into the app.
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

Gerynant24 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:19 pm We are facing the same issue. Unable to log into the app and the garage is telling us they need to replace a part on the car.

It has been like this since we picked up the car a now month ago. Honda do not seem to be able to get a handle on this problem for us, does anyone have any suggestions?
We got as far as "Generate PIN" and then received the unhelpful "Something went wrong" message. Since then we now are unable to even log into the app.
That's been my problem since 17 Aug.
It's not yet working, however as of a couple of days ago & after repeatedly emailing/phoning the connected services team I can now log in and have tried to add the Core Connectivity subscription which is yet to activate.
I think they add your car to your account for you because they know your VIN from the reg number and ask for your app email address.
2020 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
Gerynant24

Post by Gerynant24 »

Well we just have to wait for Honda to respond I suppose. Calling them doesn't seem to help.

I do have a small amount of sympathy for our local dealer as HQ haven't delivered any training at all to the team for the E so they are learning too. I just wish they weren't learning on our car...
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

Gerynant24 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:33 pm Well we just have to wait for Honda to respond I suppose. Calling them doesn't seem to help.

I do have a small amount of sympathy for our local dealer as HQ haven't delivered any training at all to the team for the E so they are learning too. I just wish they weren't learning on our car...
I think that you'll find that they have been provided with plenty of documentation it's just that they can't be bothered, for example one of the first people on here were given full instructions on how to set up the MyHonda+ app. The dealers have also been provided full details on how & when to set-up the eSIM, yet still manage to not bother reading this.

I have no sympathy for the dealers, they have known for 18 months that the e has been due and if they had been missing any training then they should have been in contact with Honda UK months ago.
The salesman at my dealership knew & still knows nothing about the car, he probably thinks why should he bother spending hours reading the manual and trying out the demo car when they only have a couple of buyers, he's more interested in his bonus on selling ICE cars.
2020 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post