Missing buttons?

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
Trykpaa

Post by Trykpaa »

According to my manual the car should have ultrasonic and tilt sensor as part of the anti theft system. Alarm goes off in heavy rain as discribed in the manual, so I assume our Advance have it.

However I do not have the button to deactivate said system in the roof panel as illustrated in the manual. Do yours?

Any ideas on how to turn the systems off?

rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Next time you get into the car, look up. It should definitely be there next to the sos button.
larsan

Post by larsan »

Mine does not have them either.
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

Nor does mine.
keithr

Post by keithr »

Trykpaa wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:39 pm However I do not have the button to deactivate said system in the roof panel as illustrated in the manual. Do yours?
Yes, my car does have them. The SOS buttons are on the left side of the panel, and the ultrasonic and tilt buttons are on the right side.

The manual does say that the ultrasonic and tilt sensors are not available on all models, but I thought there were only two models - Honda e and Honda e Advance - and that they're only selling the Advance version at the moment. So I'm surprised that your car doesn't have them. Maybe it's different for different countries? I'm in the UK, are you?
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

At least Trykpaa and I are in Denmark, so it could be an RHD vs. LHD thing?
SwissChris

Post by SwissChris »

Switzerland here, no ultrasonic and tilt button. Maybe thats not mandatory in continental Europe? The question is: do we have tilt and ultrasonic sensors?
NewCode

Post by NewCode »

I have those buttons. UK, so I guess that must be the difference.
larsan

Post by larsan »

Sweden here.
SwissChris

Post by SwissChris »

Could someone with the tilt/ultrasonic switch pls. make a picture of the area in the graphic attached? You should have an ultrasonic sensor there which is perhaps missing in the models without this switch...

ultrasonic.JPG

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post