My Honda+ Setup - DO THIS BEFORE YOU LEAVE YOUR DEALER!

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Dealer Instructions: viewtopic.php?p=2878#p2878 (Thanks TechJamo)

Customer Instructions: viewtopic.php?p=3053#p3053 (Thanks advance2020)
advance2020 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:59 am Your Dealer should provide you with these instructions, but you guys might want to check these out before hand. Especially note stages when you have to wait.

And note comment above that maybe your VIN may not be recognised, if your car has only just been Registered.

NB!
Attached images are in the right sequence*, but there are in REVERSE ORDER.
so read from Bottom Up - sorry - *note one is out of sequence Page 4 (deleted my VIN) hope you can work it out. Not sure how re-order Attachments.
TechJamo wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:21 pm Wish I knew this before I left my dealer. Didn't try the app till I got home! Went back to the dealership and they don't know how to get it working (Honda Gravesend).

They showed me this list of instructions, apparently they got stuck on number 10 :(

londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

I'd recommend getting the dealer to confirm in writing that they've been able to action every one of their steps before you accept the car.
I've learnt the hard way and after 2 months, many wasted hours of my time, many calls and emails to both the dealer and Honda connected services, 3 dealer visits, the app now appears to work.
It's also very disappointing & annoying that I've lost 2 months of the first year free Safety & Journey.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

londiniumperson wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:25 pm I'd recommend getting the dealer to confirm in writing that they've been able to action every one of their steps before you accept the car.
I've learnt the hard way and after 2 months, many wasted hours of my time, many calls and emails to both the dealer and Honda connected services, 3 dealer visits, the app now appears to work.
It's also very disappointing & annoying that I've lost 2 months of the first year free Safety & Journey.
They should give you an additional years sub as a minimum good will gesture IMO.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post