Collision Mitigation Braking System / Low Speed Braking Control

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

I've had it trigger twice now in total. Both in the same spot where I reverse off the drive and it picks up the hedge and panics. Last time it happened I think I noticed when I started moving again the little indication light next to the overhead SOS button go from red to green (although I can't be 100% sure). If it did go red during the panic stop, does this mean it rang Honda to notify them of the "crash"? 🤣

iHansz

Post by iHansz »

rickwookie wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:39 am I've had it trigger twice now in total. Both in the same spot where I reverse off the drive and it picks up the hedge and panics. Last time it happened I think I noticed when I started moving again the little indication light next to the overhead SOS button go from red to green (although I can't be 100% sure). If it did go red during the panic stop, does this mean it rang Honda to notify them of the "crash"? 🤣
I rather think that it has already dialed the number in advance. :lol:
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
Highanddry

Post by Highanddry »

I think i had this kick in when approaching the lavender hedge in the parking space a bit too eagerly...
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Highanddry wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:20 am I think i had this kick in when approaching the lavender hedge in the parking space a bit too eagerly...
Mine was rosemary. Perhaps it's actually a herb avoidance system.
RCH

Post by RCH »

Yes, it happened to my wife a few times. She hates this function!
kbjpick

Post by kbjpick »

Me too - phantom car. Fiat 500e looking very attractive!
Tonxzy

Post by Tonxzy »

Me too. Outside a village at about 70km/h at a straight road, suddenly the car brakes and i see the small car in the display coming closer, but there was no car on the road. Luckily also no car behind my car.
Few days later in the town at 40km/h a short brake and then the car accelerates again.
Cruise control was always on, and ACC at 2 lines.
'20 Honda E Advance white
'13 Honda Civic 1.6DTEC
'05 Honda Civic VSA 2.0

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post