- Front Wheel: 6.5Jx17 ET55 5x114,3 Bore 64,1mm
- Rear Wheel: 7.5Jx17 ET50 5x114,3 Bore 64,1mm
- Front Tyres: 205/45ZR17
- Rear Tyres: 225/45ZR17
- Wheel Nut Thread Size: M12 x 1.5
- Wheel Fasteners: Lug nuts (19mm socket required)
- Make: H&R
- Type: TRAK+ EBH-DRM
- 4065640 (20mm each spacer=40mm total)
- 5065640 (25mm each spacer=50mm total)
Eibach also make identical spacers, however there were longer lead times of this make at the time of purchase which is why I ended up purchasing H&R spacers.
On fitting I noticed a little binding as I torqued up the wheel nuts (120Nm), but they did all pull onto the spacer face fully.
It could be OK to go 5mm wider front & rear, however it might look odd. I measured, double checked & then double, double checked before purchase of the above.
I checked after re-fitting the wheels & there was still clearance on the suspension arms & bodywork, and I've never had any issues in the last 3 months since fitting.
Hers's a photo of one the fitted spacers (yes, that's rust on the disc): This is the before (i.e. standard): This is with the spacers: