Hello from Stockholm, Sweden

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
Eva is my car

Post by Eva is my car »

My Honda E Advance will arrive in 10 days and I have no idea how Im gonna be able to cope with the wait! Im literally counting down hours already.
Really looking forward to this one. Theres a few firsts for me with this car. First electric and no home charger, first tiny car only (my current car is a Peugeot 508sw and it will be sold on the day Eva arrives), first brand new car, first limited range... But just like I bought a Honda S2000 with my heart instead of me using my brain 15 years ago, this one is bought out of love for the looks and the tech. And just like the S2000 I will probably forever regret selling her when the time comes to move on. But thats years from now.
As of writing my car will arrive in 9 days, 23 hours and 45 minutes.
Eva: Honda E Advance Platinum White Pearl, 17" summer, 16" winter

milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Welcome, what colour choice did you make?
Ex e owner
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Warm welcome! I call mine Eve so we must be sisters :D
Looking forward to hearing your first impression!
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:
Eva is my car

Post by Eva is my car »

milligoon wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:01 pm Welcome, what colour choice did you make?
I went for the Platinum White Pearl version after much thought. Both the yellow and gray looks great as well but I cant afford three cars :lol:
Theres already a blue one in my area so that didnt really feel like an option to me either.
Eva: Honda E Advance Platinum White Pearl, 17" summer, 16" winter
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Don't leave it parked up on any ploughed routes ;-)
Ex e owner
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Welcome to Club e. Enjoy
Patte

Post by Patte »

Hello and congrats

I went about the same route with S2000 and last year ended up with the E.

Good choice of color as I also live in Stockholm (north sub) and have the steel metallic one. =)
mesa

Post by mesa »

Not having a charger at home isn't pleasant although the AC adapter that Honda supplies can work as low as 10A which I believe is about what motor warmers need.
https://www.uppladdning.nu/ is a pretty good resource for finding chargers although you need to remember that Honda only has a single phase AC charger so you need to divide their power ratings by 3.
Charge Yellow e Advance