Hello from Latvia!

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
zemdega

Post by zemdega »

Hi!

After short test drive with dealers client car who agreed to give us his yellow E (as there's 0 in showroom) for a short spin few days ago, today we reserved only Honda E that will be coming to Latvia this year. There was a big Honda Baltic meeting in the beginning of the week and the first thing that dealer told us after coming in showroom was - They won't give us anymore Honda E's, there's one coming and you can get it but that's it for this year :o They sold only 3 till now :D +3 imported, so there's 6 Honda E's in Latvia in total. We will get 7th. Luckily it's Advanced in white just as we wanted 8-)

About 3 long month of waiting...

Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

Very exclusive. You’ll be a rock star.
zemdega

Post by zemdega »

Any suggestions on how to survive those 3 month? :) It's been 3 days and can't stand it any more :D
keithr

Post by keithr »

zemdega wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:58 pm Any suggestions on how to survive those 3 month? :) It's been 3 days and can't stand it any more :D
If while you're waiting you own a car that you enjoy driving, then the wait won't seem so bad. Otherwise it will be frustrating! :|
zemdega

Post by zemdega »

keithr wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:52 pm
zemdega wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:58 pm Any suggestions on how to survive those 3 month? :) It's been 3 days and can't stand it any more :D
If while you're waiting you own a car that you enjoy driving, then the wait won't seem so bad. Otherwise it will be frustrating! :|

Today we sold our A3 2.0 TDI Quattro. It was super fun car but 13 years was enough :) Really hope that Honda e will be emotionally good replacement.

dsc08936.jpg

zemdega

Post by zemdega »

So we got our car today. Yeah! With a bow and everything :D Didn't know that anybody does that. But OK. I'm very happy with a car. Now I have a question. We don't have My Honda+ app in Latvia. Is there a way to check SoC, schedule preheating and similar stuff without going out of the house?

Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 23.40.53.jpg

FDAD

Post by FDAD »

zemdega wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:46 pm So we got our car today. Yeah! With a bow and everything :D Didn't know that anybody does that. But OK. I'm very happy with a car. Now I have a question. We don't have My Honda+ app in Latvia. Is there a way to check SoC, schedule preheating and similar stuff without going out of the house?

Not that I know of...
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

Don't be disappointed that you can't have My Honda + app. Although it has improved of late, most of us have “lost too hours” trying to get App working etc.
You can schedule pre-heat and charging using settings in your car's menu. And you will have more time to do better things. Enjoy your car. Don't loose it when it snows!
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons
williamchan

Post by williamchan »

zemdega wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:46 pm So we got our car today. Yeah! With a bow and everything :D Didn't know that anybody does that. But OK. I'm very happy with a car. Now I have a question. We don't have My Honda+ app in Latvia. Is there a way to check SoC, schedule preheating and similar stuff without going out of the house?

Hi there, get the manual from below link and search “Pre-conditioning”

https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/owners/man ... nuals.html
MaXPainT

Post by MaXPainT »

Before owning an electric car I considered an app as an inportant feature. After getting the Honda (without the app) there was not a single instance when I wanted to know my SoC and was missing the app. Usually, you are pretty aware of your SoC if you are the only driver of the car.

I can see some use cases for the remote pre-conditioning start when you are willing to drive the car unscheduled, but other than that I didn't miss not having yet another app on my phone at all.

So what I am trying to say is that even if the Honda app would work as intended, it is not required to enjoy the Honda e to the fullest.