Honda e from Milan

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
niksmart

Post by niksmart »

hi everyone, my name is Nicola and I have been taking my Honda E for about 3 weeks. I have a white Advance 17. I have done about 1000 km and I am very satisfied. I would like to ask you for information, since you have a Honda have you ever received an update of the multimedia system?l

MattHero

Post by MattHero »

niksmart wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:15 am hi everyone, my name is Nicola and I have been taking my Honda E for about 3 weeks. I have a white Advance 17. I have done about 1000 km and I am very satisfied. I would like to ask you for information, since you have a Honda have you ever received an update of the multimedia system?l
I don't believe that there has been an official one for anything other than the navigation. There has been some manual hacking from some brave owners of the config to enable things (like wireless Android Auto) which are not officially supported.
Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.
miura88

Post by miura88 »

Hi Nicola, i'm from Milan too, why you are asking about an update? Sorry for the question but in my E gps do not works fine, have you the same problem?
niksmart

Post by niksmart »

no actually I have not found any particular problems. just some lag in the interface. DAB and GPS work but I used android Maps a lot. I see that the Italian translation on some details is wrong, for example "residual autonomy" is translated into "GAMMA". for the rest the adas work very well and I am in love with this great little Honda

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post