Another one in Germany

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
Isotope Toast

Post by Isotope Toast »

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I ordered my first electric car, of course the Honda e. In white, base model with the illuminations pack, armrest, boot carpet, cover for the charging port, and a 4 year maintenance pack. Discounts include a manufacturer bonus of 3,500 and a 6,000 one from the government.
I‘m stoked, but have to wait an unknown time for delivery. The rough estimate is 3 to 8 months.

Cheers!

zemdega

Post by zemdega »

Congrats on decision!
Wow, if it's 3 to 8 month in Germany then it's really bad with deliveries. Super happy that we will have ours in few weeks.
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Congrats, envious of the grants you get there!
Ex e owner
zemdega

Post by zemdega »

milligoon wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:18 am Congrats, envious of the grants you get there!
We would have ours few weeks before but our government can't get grant paper work together :D It will be 4500 euro from government and about 1000 euro from dealer in extra discount or other bonuses (like winter tyres, accessories or something else). Fingers crossed that grant will be live next week.
Isotope Toast

Post by Isotope Toast »

zemdega wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:00 pm Congrats on decision!
Wow, if it's 3 to 8 month in Germany then it's really bad with deliveries. Super happy that we will have ours in few weeks.
Thanks. To be accurate, the dealer gave me no indication of delivery time. An e ordered 3 months ago arrived a couple of weeks ago (hence my 3), however the dealer said he'd just be guessing if he gave me a date (his guess was around or before October). The paperwork says 2022 so... If Wikipedia is right, they are all produced in Japan, so as long as things over there continue to be ok, maybe I can hope for 3 months? ;)