Hi from new owner in Poland

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
betonos

Post by betonos »

Hi guys,

I've purchased my Honda E advance as demo car from dealer (with 1600km on the odometer). It's in Modern steel, 17" wheels, bumper mouldings.

I can't find any reasonable reasons for choosing this car (financially it makes no sense for me). But having followed the car since prototype version, I couldn't resist, also the dealer had reasonable discount on the version. I have two gas guzzlers (both eating more than 10l petrol/100km). I'm not yet ready for EV to be my main car because for my main car, I would require it to offer at least 400km+ of range in least favorable conditions (i.e. driving 140kph in winter on motorway).

I love my Honda, the interior is unlike any other ev, for me it's even more appealing than tesla.

PawelGw

Post by PawelGw »

Cześć
Congratulations with your new car. It is soo relaxing and… sporty when you need. I have a feeling that E is not the best first EV due to small battery but if you only get rid of range anxiety you will love it. I’m saying that by my experience. When i bought my first EV (2 years ago, 40.000km covered) with real world range 320km I was allways little worried when it was less than 100km on screen. Now when I have E I see every day 50, 30 or 20 km range 😀
Come here for questions if You will need any help
betonos

Post by betonos »

So far loving it! I don't want to drive any of my other cars :) For 90% of my trips the range is non issue, as those are within 100km range, and >50% is within 10km range, so I'd say for this use case, the car is perfect.

As you said, it's very relaxing to ride, and you have some power to play with if you need. Altough the acceleration 0-100kph times are rather okay'ish than great, the power delivery is amazing and the initial "shot" when you press accelerator especially at low speeds, is definately smile-inducing. And I'm comparing this to my 420hp lancer evo x, that does 0-100kph in less than 4 sec ;)
betonos

Post by betonos »

IMG_6165.jpg

Isotope Toast

Post by Isotope Toast »

Looks great! Have fun for me until December!
PawelGw

Post by PawelGw »

Czesc
True, It could be faster but at least its pretty :)

7236D9CF-68F3-4134-B8B3-F95EF2C40A28.jpeg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post