Hi from Zurich

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
mrgufo

Post by mrgufo » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:25 pm

Hi People

New here from Zurich. Short before ordering a Honda e (Gray, Leather, Illumination-Package). Are there any information about updates of the current model? Or what they may have tweaked in the last years?

Thank you and see you soon.
Pat

londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:29 pm

Welcome to the group.

As for updates, other than a https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/new/honda-e/honda-e-limited-edition.html and the 'Rear Seat Belt Reminder Malfunction' recall there have been no revisions/updates to the car or its functionality.
The app has had updates, but no new features added, and it's still slow to respond.

In the UK (and possibly worldwide) the base model is no longer available to order on the Honda website.
UK Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's
1st Registered Aug 2020
Home charger: Ohme
Electric tariff: Octopus Go Faster 2030
PM me for an Octopus referral code (£50 for you & £50 for me)
Username: This is a reference to coffee & not my location

mrgufo

Post by mrgufo » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:15 pm

Thank you, i really hope that the software will be keep updated the next years. i hope that the pressure of the tec companies have a certain effect, or not and apple will deliver the software via carplay.

FDAD

Post by FDAD » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:34 pm

mrgufo wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:15 pm
Thank you, i really hope that the software will be keep updated the next years. i hope that the pressure of the tec companies have a certain effect, or not and apple will deliver the software via carplay.
That's not how it works unfortunately...
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 50 000Kms + ✌️🎂