Hi from Norway!

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jesam

Post by Jesam »

Hi all,

We are a couple from Norway and are owners of 2 electrical cars. At the moment 70% of all new sold cars in Norway are powered by electricity, so returning to a fossil car is no more an option to us.

So far, we are very - very - very - proud of our dark grey Honda E. Except of some minor issues with the 12v battery, we have no other wishes for the Honda than more range on upcoming models.

Looking forward to getting through the winter of 22/23 to really see how the Honda will act both regaring to EV battery and on slippery surfaces.

iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Welcome to the forum! I holidayed in your country last summer (south only) and unfortunately only saw one e. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1154 I think you guys are going to have a lot of fun with it, just know that the e is rear-wheel driven, so be careful with slippery roads. ;)
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
Accord

Post by Accord »

Consider swapping to a Sønnak battery. They have a battery that charges faster and should work better during winter. I did that in my IONIQ. But the Norwegian winter temperatures still tend to make the battery perform badly though. But at least it's not as bad as the original (Brazilian brand) battery was in the Hyundai.

Time will tell...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post