Dream Automotive UK

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
dreamautomotive

Post by dreamautomotive »

Good afternoon!

We will not post any web links just in case we break any forum rules...But we would like to keep Honda E owners updated with our car which will receive in a couple of weeks time, as we have some nice plans to produce aftermarket parts for the Honda E and would love to share progress here. :geek:

We do hope our presence here will be welcomed. As we do have some fantastic things on the way for the car

//Dream Automotive

RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Although this is of course a little bit hidden advertising for your shop - I am curious. Your main focus is obviously performance parts.

What are you going to make for the Honda e?

I have an idea: an armrest which can snap into this cavity between the front seats:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-22 um 20.47.20.png

Last edited by RAL7004 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

RAL7004 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:55 pm Although this is of course a little bit hidden advertising for your shop - I am curious. Your main focus is obviously performance improvement and performance parts.

What are you going to make for the Honda e?

I have an idea: an armrest which can snap into this cavity between the front seats:
Damn that was my idea too! 😂 I think I was inspired by Bjorn Nyland missing the armrest on his long road trips in the e.
dreamautomotive

We would openly welcome input from the owners/admins here. Just tell us if we are overstepping the line. As fellow Honda lovers and a Honda garage, our car was bought with a view to own and enjoy, as well as to evolve parts for ourselves and the owners.

That's a nice idea! Once we get our hands on ours, we will be taking it to pieces to really get inside and see how its put together.

* Our car is being 3D scanned within 4 weeks time
* Performance exploitation will come in time
* Joint development with a known brand for lowering springs
* Carbon fibre interior and exterior parts
* Potentially 2-3 alternate replacement options for the 3 pieces of "Wooden" dash. (Potentially carbon fibre, Eco fibre and Alcantara)
* Uprated brake lines
* Cooling components
* Alcantara wrapped steering wheel
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Improvements to the battery cooling rate would be welcome if early tests on poor rapid charging speed after motorway driving are correct.
dreamautomotive

rickwookie wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:44 pm Improvements to the battery cooling rate would be welcome if early tests on poor rapid charging speed after motorway driving are correct.
Absolutely!
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

dreamautomotive wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:55 pm
rickwookie wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:44 pm Improvements to the battery cooling rate would be welcome if early tests on poor rapid charging speed after motorway driving are correct.
Absolutely!
Hyper-charging-kryo-mod, or whatever name you car-modding types like to think up. 👍
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Oh I see you’re in Leagrave, that’s practically just up the road from me. Nice.
Wee Peem

Post by Wee Peem »

A tray for boot area, both with and without seats folded down for wet / mucky stuff to be carried without ruining the existing floor pan.
Rei

Post by Rei »

Some nice cabin lighting would be good. Honda offer it as an option but it's £500!

Something to deal with the road noise would be good. It sounds like it's coming from the back, maybe you could make some custom sound deadening material for it. Or maybe it's the door seals like on the Tesla Model 3.