Hello from Cambridgeshire!

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

Hello! We have a Crystal Blue Advance on 16's coming (should have arrived already but that's a story I'm sure you've heard a lot recently). Hopefully next week. Looking forward to enjoying it. Our Zappi 2 is getting lonely!

rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Hi Chester. Great choice (I’m now forced to say since we’ve settled on Blue on 16s after changing our mind about a million times!). Sound’s like you’ll be geting one of the first deliveries. When did you order?
Willspin

Post by Willspin »

Hi Chester, I live near Cambridge and have a Platinum White Advance on 16s on order. Love the blue, it was a tough choice. I'm using Honda Soham Crown garage.
Good luck with the process.
Current: Honda E, Nissan Elgrand, Honda PCX, Honda MSX "Grom",
EX: Civic Type R EP3, MX5, Impreza WRX, 350Z
Jaws

Post by Jaws »

Hello Chester! And welcome. I only joined recently too, I expect you've been ploughing through all the old posts, there's a lot of useful information already here, for instance this if you have not already found it

https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/owners/man ... da%20e.pdf
ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

rickwookie wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:59 amWhen did you order?
September. Seems more than a year ago!
ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

Jaws wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:26 pm Hello Chester! And welcome. I only joined recently too, I expect you've been ploughing through all the old posts, there's a lot of useful information already here, for instance this if you have not already found it

https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/owners/man ... da%20e.pdf
I sure did. I didn’t spot the manual though, just references to it. See you next week! :D