Hello from Hampshire

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

In UK 3pin trickle charger is standard supply. Honda UK were offering Gun to Gun cable free on early orders (before end Sept 19 I think it was) Mats are extra, but could be included FOC by a friendly Dealer.
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons

Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

Sousaphone wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:31 pm
Left4Cookies wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:13 am Denmark: Haven't received my car yet but have been promised both mode-2, mode-3 cables and mats. I haven't even asked for it, I think that's pretty standard here.
It isn’t. I’ve been unable to get any cables, and the rest is all a pending discussion due to the dealer not having prices or supply info when I ordered...
Oh then it's different from dealer to dealer then. Where I've ordered it (Kastrup) they say all the cables come with the car and I'll get them both.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sousaphone

Post by Sousaphone »

Left4Cookies wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:13 pm Oh then it's different from dealer to dealer then. Where I've ordered it (Kastrup) they say all the cables come with the car and I'll get them both.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was told that the cables were part of the charger deal only, and since I have nowhere to put one of those I went with winter wheels instead.

Did your dealer know any price details for any extras?
Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

Sousaphone wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:23 pm
Left4Cookies wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:13 pm Oh then it's different from dealer to dealer then. Where I've ordered it (Kastrup) they say all the cables come with the car and I'll get them both.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was told that the cables were part of the charger deal only, and since I have nowhere to put one of those I went with winter wheels instead.

Did your dealer know any price details for any extras?
That’s interesting because I’m in the exact same situation and will be getting the winter tyres too. I haven’t asked about any other extras so no clue. I can find out though.