Hi from Leeds

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ttebroc

Post by Ttebroc »

Hi guys. Will be paying my order confirmation fee for a basic model ‘e’ next month, with deliveries 16 weeks from confirmation as all of the basic models are made to order apparently.

Does anyone here own or has driven the basic model? Appreciate they will be few and far between for a while, and were initially advertised as not being available this year. I’m particularly interested in exactly which features aren’t included with this version - it looks as if heated seats are included which was surprising (judging by an image of a rental company’s vehicle that was posted here recently where they complained they had no 3 pin plug socket).

Does anyone know if either of the models feature a heated front windscreen?

RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Welcome!
Ttebroc wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:34 pm
Well, the Advance model does...
bogga

Post by bogga »

Also has a heated steering wheel
Man-e

Post by Man-e »

If you use the compare function on the Honda website you can see the differences.

https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/new/honda-e/compare.html

base = no heated windscreen, 240 volt socket, centre camera mirror, auto parking to name a few items.
Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

I don't know why I haven't really thought about it until now, but you actually get quite a lot of equipment for the extra price of the Advance..
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

Ttebroc wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:34 pm Hi guys. Will be paying my order confirmation fee for a basic model ‘e’ next month, with deliveries 16 weeks from confirmation as all of the basic models are made to order apparently.

Does anyone here own or has driven the basic model? Appreciate they will be few and far between for a while, and were initially advertised as not being available this year. I’m particularly interested in exactly which features aren’t included with this version - it looks as if heated seats are included which was surprising (judging by an image of a rental company’s vehicle that was posted here recently where they complained they had no 3 pin plug socket).

Ttebroc: I think many of your questions have been answered, but if you want to talk to someone who has a Basic (we still don't know how they got one so soon) you could contact Volt-Age Electric Vehicle Hire in Portsmouth. They have the Charge Yellow "with missing 13A socket" 023 9277 6585
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons