Grüezi from Switzerland

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
SwissChris

Post by SwissChris »

Hi Honda e fans,

my name is Chris and I am located in Switzerland/Zug. Ordered my Honda e last November and got it last Tuesday, what a fun car :) Still struggling with the app activation, despite my dealer pretends that the e-sim is activated and status should be ok... Using a Juice Booster to charge it up, works like a charm. Are there any other Honda e owners in Switzerland? We could do a Honda e meet :)

Cheers, Chris

IMG_6175.JPG

IMG_6176.JPG

IMG_6178.JPG

IMG_6179.JPG

iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Congrats, nice color! 😎
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
NewCode

Post by NewCode »

Looks great. (Mind you, I'm biased as I've ordered the same colour)

Do you not need a front license plate in Switzerland or did you just remove it for the photo?
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Welcome Chris
It’s a fantastic car. So different
Blue fir me however 😊
SwissChris

Post by SwissChris »

NewCode wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:28 pm Do you not need a front license plate in Switzerland or did you just remove it for the photo?

You do need a front license plate, however it is much smaller than the plate on the back. I have magnetic plates to make the exchange with my BMW easier.
ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

Greetings! I've yet to see charge yellow in the flesh. Nice.
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Hardly a typical urban setting for this urban car, lovely.
Ex e owner
E-Honda

Post by E-Honda »

Heyo from Züri! Got the Honda a couple of weeks ago.
Herby, is metallic grey. I'm really enjoying driving... And everything about this car. Yes, the range is a thing. But as someone that works with batteries pretty much every day, I have a good relationship with patience of charging things and just am incredibly taken back by how amazing this car is. So giving it juice has thus far been like feeding an animal that I care about.

I'm not entirely sure about the one pedal driving. It would seem that it's perhaps not as regenerative (possibly) as sailing, considering the road being downhill and not much need for breaking, for example. I also have the suspicion that OPD uses the h-breaks more than I would think necessary. For sure in the 3rd level of breaking. I know from other models of e cars that some of them don't use h-breaks at all in OPD mode, only once the car has stopped to hold it in place.

Curious to hear from you, since you've owned the car a lot longer! Aside from - do you still love it? --- How are you using OPD and do what do you think about the above observation?

I'll try to take a good photo of herbs in the mountains this weekend. Planning a one pit stop 160k journey into Val Lumnezia.

LG,

E-Honda
Last edited by E-Honda on Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Honda-e Adv - Grey
Parker87

Post by Parker87 »

Hello E Honda. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Herbs. You should be in a good position to make full use of regenerative braking as I'd imagine that what's not up is down where you are! Have fun.
E-Honda

Post by E-Honda »

Thanks! Yes, way down is- down… for about 30 minutes. I will push off with 80% and see what I can bring it to after 30 mins.
Honda-e Adv - Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post