Hello from Estonia

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
d11

Post by d11 »

Hello from Estonia!

Today few hours ago I got my black Advance from dealership in Tallinn. 3 weeks ago I discovered this forum and honestly guys, this is great what is going on in here. Thank you.

My road to e was a 4 months long journey. I know Honda. (I have owned my first Civic 1989, CR-V 1,6 2013, currently own CIvic 1,0 2017 and 1,5 CVT Sport Plus 2017 and CR-Z from 2010) So I drove 3 days with demo E and got familiar with many of the flaws in nordic weather, but still loved the handling and rear-wheel drive. I compared it to BMW i3 and Peogeot e2008 and signed the lease. I asked for the first offer from my dealer in August, but now in December managed to get 5000 eur buyers' support for new EV from the state. And so 2 days ago I asked my Twitter followers to vote for the colour of my E, and they chose black:D And all other paperwork took 2 days to get the keys. Got to love the speed of running things over here. (Though If I had waited for blue one, that was my first choice, I would've got it in March or sth)

My Honda e is the 2nd new e sold in Estonia. Now there is only 2 of them on our roads. Most popular EV-s in our country are VW and Leaf. My former job was on advertising executive and I have been responsible for Honda marketing campaign executions during 2009-2015 in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, so it is easy for me to love the brand even if it doesn't treat me always with mutual respect:D

App is not working in Estonia and we are hoping that it will be launched here in summer 2021. And I also hope to get my personal charger installed in the yard of my appartment building in next few weeks. Until that I have to count on public chargers.

Anyways. Nice to be a part of this forum and greetings to all of you.

Best regards,
Sass Henno

IMG_4902.jpeg

londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

d11 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:39 pm Hello from Estonia!

Today few hours ago I got my black Advance from dealership in Tallinn. 3 weeks ago I discovered this forum and honestly guys, this is great what is going on in here. Thank you.

My road to e was a 4 months long journey. I know Honda. (I have owned my first Civic 1989, CR-V 1,6 2013, currently own CIvic 1,0 2017 and 1,5 CVT Sport Plus 2017 and CR-Z from 2010) So I drove 3 days with demo E and got familiar with many of the flaws in nordic weather, but still loved the handling and rear-wheel drive. I compared it to BMW i3 and Peogeot e2008 and signed the lease. I asked for the first offer from my dealer in August, but now in December managed to get 5000 eur buyers' support for new EV from the state. And so 2 days ago I asked my Twitter followers to vote for the colour of my E, and they chose black:D And all other paperwork took 2 days to get the keys. Got to love the speed of running things over here. (Though If I had waited for blue one, that was my first choice, I would've got it in March or sth)

My Honda e is the 2nd new e sold in Estonia. Now there is only 2 of them on our roads. Most popular EV-s in our country are VW and Leaf. My former job was on advertising executive and I have been responsible for Honda marketing campaign executions during 2009-2015 in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, so it is easy for me to love the brand even if it doesn't treat me always with mutual respect:D

App is not working in Estonia and we are hoping that it will be launched here in summer 2021. And I also hope to get my personal charger installed in the yard of my appartment building in next few weeks. Until that I have to count on public chargers.

Anyways. Nice to be a part of this forum and greetings to all of you.

Best regards,
Sass Henno
Welcome, your followers chose well, as you previously worked for Honda you might be able to use your contacts to glean some info on whether the MyHonda+ app will be improved to a point of actually being reliable and quick (aka usable):

Snap, here's my little one:

Honda e.jpg

2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
Isow

Post by Isow »

Welcome, enjoy.
I’m not familiar with the Estonia number plates but HRF are my friend’s initials.
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Welcome to e World
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Congratulations! Is Honda a big brand in Estonia?
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only