Hello from Bedford

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
CHags

Post by CHags »

Hello,

Been following the forum for months. Loved the Honda E concept and was on the Honda E mailing list. Test drove it last autumn but couldn't order last year for one reason and another. Then spoke to a few leasing companies but supply really awkward and pricing didn't make sense so I picked up an ex demo with 4.5k mileage. Loving it so far, it's so much fun to drive. I'm just using it for short distance daily commuting.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the sound system, I've adjusted it towards the rear as recommended by the thread on here and the subwoofer has some proper oomph/depth.

Only had it 2 weeks and already had at least 5 compliments/inquisitive remarks! Had a Tesla driver admiring at the Tesco charging point haha and even Amazon delivery at work commented on it!

Getting an Andersen A2 installed in a couple of weeks.

Boot is bigger than I expected, so much legroom/front cabin space and the rear easily takes a car seat. Happy days.

PXL_20210303_104857197~2.jpg

PXL_20210303_104827921.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Cool!!
Welcome :-)
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Welcome, get it under cover quick we seem to be inundated with starlings at the moment, free polkadot Paint jobs!
Ex e owner
Alan G

Post by Alan G »

Hello
That is a lovely looking car , I hope it works well for you .
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Hi Alan, and welcome! Looking good.