introduction

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
howdybob

Post by howdybob »

Hello everybody,
I'm new to Forums and I'm sorry if I've used the wrong approach here. I've just ordered a Honda e advance with delivery on Friday 23 April.
I've been looking in all the various brochures and adverts to see if the charge cables are standard but without success. It was only
when I used the search facility in this Forum that I found out that they were. So I'll be using it again.

sbullo

Post by sbullo »

Welcome. Yes they should be. You get both type 2 and granny charger.
Adv. 16" Wheels
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

sbullo wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:21 pm Welcome. Yes they should be. You get both type 2 and granny charger.
That depends on where he lives, here in the Netherlands you only get the granny cable for free, the other type 2 cable you just have to pay separately. :evil:
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
sbullo

Post by sbullo »

wow, that's rubbish. you'd think the high price of the car they'd at least give you both cable types!
Adv. 16" Wheels
bogga

Post by bogga »

iHansz wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:26 pm
sbullo wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:21 pm Welcome. Yes they should be. You get both type 2 and granny charger.
That depends on where he lives, here in the Netherlands you only get the granny cable for free, the other type 2 cable you just have to pay separately. :evil:
Ahh, but don't you get a spare set of wheels instead?

EDIT: I'm thinking of countries with a requirement for winter tyres........ that is a raw deal in the Netherlands.
Highanddry

Post by Highanddry »

Yes same in CH as in the Netherlands... i was quite surprised!