Hello from the Chilterns

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
SuperRocket61

Post by SuperRocket61 »

Hi,
I read that there is at least one other 'e' in the Chilterns. Now we are joining you from Amersham.

Anyone thinking of buying an 'e' might be interested to hear that Norton Way Honda in Letchworth have had 15 identical white Advance Honda e's sitting on their tarmac since 12/20 following a failed order. To date they still have a dozen to shift. They are asking £27,350 but I did considerably better than that. They are all 17" except for one remaining 16". They are pre-registered but have delivery mileage only.

I have already enjoyed reading the many posts here in anticipation of our new arrival. Now it has arrived and we couldn't be happier..... but will have many questions.

Cheers.

bogga

Post by bogga »

Welcome to the forum!
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

SuperRocket61 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:34 pm Hi,
I read that there is at least one other 'e' in the Chilterns. Now we are joining you from Amersham.

Anyone thinking of buying an 'e' might be interested to hear that Norton Way Honda in Letchworth have had 15 identical white Advance Honda e's sitting on their tarmac since 12/20 following a failed order. To date they still have a dozen to shift. They are asking £27,350 but I did considerably better than that. They are all 17" except for one remaining 16". They are pre-registered but have delivery mileage only.

I have already enjoyed reading the many posts here in anticipation of our new arrival. Now it has arrived and we couldn't be happier..... but will have many questions.

Cheers.
Welcome!

That's where we bought our e. I feel a bit sorry for them about the excess stock tbh. They seem a decent bunch.
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Yay Yay nice to find somebody near by! I got mine from Aylesbury Honda, they said mine was third e they had sold back in Feb this year.

Warm welcome ( & hoping you won't be having problem as such - but all the expert will know the answer here! ) Looking forward to spotting you - perhaps I may find you at the charging point at Amersham Tesco even!? :D

Apart from all the intermittent road works/closures thanks to HS2, it's really fun to zoom around Chiltern & London!
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:
SuperRocket61

Post by SuperRocket61 »

Hi Marmite,

Yes we will be Chiltern e spotting - never seen one in the wild yet.

No problems so far. Well, excepting the (cr)app, of course. I don't need it and will think of is as an amusing summer project.

Lots of other learning to do. I have driven hundreds of cars in many countries but this is the car re-invented. I'm really enjoying it's unfamiliarity.

Cheers, Steve.