Greetings from sunny Cumbria

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
sailorman

Post by sailorman »

Greetings from Cumbria, where the sun never fails to shine - it's just that 90% of the time we can't see it because of the clouds....

Does anyone know when it will be possible to see an 'E' - and where?

rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

sailorman wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:47 am Greetings from Cumbria, where the sun never fails to shine - it's just that 90% of the time we can't see it because of the clouds....

Does anyone know when it will be possible to see an 'E' - and where?
Only 90% of the time? :lol:

Still had no update from Honda UK or our local dealer on delivery or even when a demonstrator might appear. :(
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

The first UK deliveries for those that have actually placed order via a dealer are due in the second quarter this year, so if that becomes reality, I'd expect demo's to appear a month or so beforehand (as per the MG ZS EV rollout).

A number of e's have already been built which were seen & driven by journalists about a week ago, so hopefully the ramp up of the production line is on schedule to build enough cars in time for the expected delivery date.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Most of the noise at the moment seems to still be quoting "late summer", so early third quarter is more likely.
keithr

Post by keithr »

Back in December, just before I ordered a Honda e, I had a live chat via the Honda e registration web page, and I asked when demonstration cars would be available to drive. I was told in the Spring, so hopefully sometime in March.