Newbie from London

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jsk88

Post by Jsk88 »

Newbie on the forum, have had the Honda E in London since last August. Loving it and enjoying the perks of an EV in London…

Just wanted to share a data point..
I left my Honda for 8 months in the garage, at 80pct battery charge. Came back and it was dead… but not the battery but the starter battery… once that was revived… car booted up and the battery level was 78pct… incredible! Will trickle charge the starter battery going forward.

Thanks

Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Thank you for the information. It is good to know 1% every 4 months, that's pretty awesome.
Humungus

Post by Humungus »

Jsk88 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:35 am Newbie on the forum, have had the Honda E in London since last August. Loving it and enjoying the perks of an EV in London…

Just wanted to share a data point..
I left my Honda for 8 months in the garage, at 80pct battery charge. Came back and it was dead… but not the battery but the starter battery… once that was revived… car booted up and the battery level was 78pct… incredible! Will trickle charge the starter battery going forward.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum!

Just keep an eye on the 12 Volt battery as this deep discharge may have damaged it permanently and in that case it might not hold a full charge anymore. Great to hear about the high voltage battery however!!
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Welcome!

Driving in London is great with e isn't it, (though I got a ticket whilst enjoying tight circling once). Source London offers so many almost exclusive parking space which I love too, knowing it's there for me...

Thanks for the info about battery too :)
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:
Jsk88

Post by Jsk88 »

😬

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post