Honda Europe - upcoming project

All Honda E related discussions
DomHogan95

Post by DomHogan95 »

Hi there,

I’m posting on behalf of Honda Europe, who are looking to partner with existing owners of the Honda e for an upcoming marketing campaign.

The project will see existing drivers like yourselves help translate some of the confusing electric vehicle and hybrid phrases and terms for those that are unfamiliar with Honda’s hybrid and electric vehicles.

We are looking for participants from Spain, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands, Germany, Nordics, Benelux, Switzerland and Italy.

In order to bring the project to life, we would require the following:
- 1x 40-minute call to discuss the campaign & get an insight into your experience as an owner of an electrified vehicle
- 2-3 high-res images of you and your car
In return for your time, there is a £250 payment.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in doing, please fill out the following form by the 22nd https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HondaTranslators. The information you supply to us will only be used to identify suitable candidates for the project and be handled in compliance with GDPR regulation.

If you have any questions about the project, please email honda.europe@hkstrategies.com and a member of the team will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by DomHogan95 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Cool, can people from the Netherlands also participate?
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
turntoport

Post by turntoport »

Interesting; thanks DomH.
DomHogan95

Post by DomHogan95 »

iHansz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:08 pm Cool, can people from the Netherlands also participate?
Yes, we are looking for participants from across Europe!
Highanddry

Post by Highanddry »

….
Last edited by Highanddry on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Highanddry

Post by Highanddry »

Would you be able to make the fee CHF 2500, to reflect the higher cost of living in in Switzerland ? :lol:
ZoeDave

Post by ZoeDave »

I'd also be happy to help, as I get my car in the next couple of weeks.

Though I have to say that some of the Honda adverts I've head or seen in the past 6-12 months seem a bit patronising. Wave your foot under the rear tailgate to open the boot? Pre-condition the climate control on an EV? Using crash test dummies? All I am well aware of, and make me think "Is that the best you can do?" when having ordered an e I know it definitely isn't. If you reworked the ads to include those features as bare minimums that a Honda wouldn't be without, and then focused on other features, like bringing a true concept car to market without turning it into a crossover, or having the most comprehensive feature set on a such a small car, I would have a bit more respect for the marketing for such a great car. Dare I say that making those medium-grade features that I have mentioned (which are great) seem more like an essential rather than something amazing might actually be beneficial both in the number of sales but also in the mix of trims?
DomHogan95

Post by DomHogan95 »

turntoport wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:59 pm Interesting; thanks DomH.
No problem!
eMarco65

Post by eMarco65 »

I've submitted a request at the link you posted.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post