1st month of ownership, thoughts.

All Honda E related discussions
FMIB

Post by FMIB » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:30 pm

Reuben80 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:37 pm
Regen is not going to improve much your efficiency, it helps but not the main reason. You need to let it coast and use the least possible energy to go forward using the momentum of the car and gravity. You saw less efficiency with one pedal driving is because it does not let you coast.
You are absolutely correct.
Four more short journeys the past couple of days confirms for me that one pedal driving is not the most efficient way to drive most of the time.
The extra range gives me even more to smile about when driving the e.
Its just worrying that maybe its an age thing having taken so long to find it out. :cry:

FMIB

Post by FMIB » Tue May 10, 2022 1:47 pm

8 months in and today we hit the 1000 mile mark.
Over the 8 months, its continues to prove itself as an excellent city car and has meet most of my criteria to replace my former BMW118i
The e is just as much fun to drive, quieter, more comfortable and so much easier to get in and out of.

Today I did a 46 mile round trip, dual carriageway, some B roads with air-con and started with 98% battery and ended with 61% battery, with a predicted remaining range of 73 miles. That gives a range of ca 120 miles, which I am quite happy with.

Of course there are areas were we know Honda could have done better, but overall, no regrets and it still brings a smile to my face every time I drive it.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post