setting the clock to NZ time

All Honda E related discussions
gangell

Post by gangell »

Hi people, we're +12 GMT when not daylight saving. I've tried every option in settings to change the time and make it stock, but it keeps adjusting itself back + or - 11 hours despite auto time and time zones turn off. I use apple car play which may explain the 12 hour swings i get randomly.

Any ideas from others who are outside Europe. This is impacting my charging on night rate power, it often doesn't start as the clock resets itself. Thanks

ZoeDave

Post by ZoeDave »

Don't take this too seriously, but might it work if you set it to GMT and persuade yourself that the moon is really, really, really bright? I don't know if it will completely mess up something else but if you can set it to a 12hr clock, ignore the AM/PM and remember that Monday starts at noon on Sunday it might be ever so slightly less annoying.

Of course, pretty much any other suggestion will be better than mine so please view this as a bump to the thread and a hope from someone in GMT/BST that you get a proper solution.
gangell

Post by gangell »

thanks if it were that simple it'd be sorted. :D
joshry101

Post by joshry101 »

My (UK) e has been an hour out all summer. What ever I did - auto / manual etc. just reset overnight. Now summer is over the time is finally correct (4 hours cheap charging again). Just slightly nervous about a 240 mile new year trip in potentially sub zero temperatures
keithr

Post by keithr »

joshry101 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:22 pm My (UK) e has been an hour out all summer.
My UK car has always shown the correct time and automatically adjusts for British Summer time or Greenwich Mean Time. Check 'General Settings' -> System -> 'Date & Time'. The Owner's Manual page says:

DST.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post