2nd owner MyHonda+ app

All Honda E related discussions
Watty37

Post by Watty37 »

As a second owner, i.e. I bought a demonstrator Honda e, has anyone solved how to get the pairing of their phone satisfactorily carried out? i t seems that the dealer has to somehow remove the car from their 'garage' first before I can pair with the car. Both the supplying dealer and a local dealer are unable to solve this. I get as far as seeing a 4 digit pin on the dash, but then it says 'The PIN you entered is incorrect'!
Thanks in advance.

MattHero

Post by MattHero »

I think this is going to be 1. factory reset and then probably 2. contact Honda connected services (apologies if you've already done both of these, wasn't clear!)
Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.
Watty37

Post by Watty37 »

Thanks, Honda Connected Services are on the case, but all to no avail so far.
I'm also not very impressed by the interior build quality (rattle from dash, front passenger door trim has lots of play in it and the housing above the interior mirror moves a lot). I know others have had similar problems, but mine will be going back to a local dealer for investigation. Have others had similar or are you prepared to suffer regardless?
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

How many miles does it have? I have only the rattle sometimes, the rest is still fine.
Watty37

Post by Watty37 »

It's done 1400 miles and was a demonstrator.
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Hello everybody I'm new on here. Second owner on blue Honda e advance.
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

I tried to register the app last night I can't even do that.
SpainMalaga

Post by SpainMalaga »

Hello. I have also bought a demo car. The dealer has told me that he has to notify Honda of the change of ownership in advance. After that, then I can set up and purchase subscriptions.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post