Search Station function

All Honda E related discussions
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

Hello!
I'm new to this forum and have a question about my new Honda e.
When I put the shortcut "Search Station" my car is looking for Charging information in my neighborhood (The Netherlands). After a few seconds I get the message: Could not retrieve content.
My Honda dealer told me that Honda did not activate this function, but I cannot imagine this is the case.

Can somebody give me the solution?
Thanks in advance!!!

Mathieu

1.jpg

2.jpg

FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Hi, use the inbuilt navigation software to retrieve charging stations, it's not that it wasn't activated.. it's just bad implementation in the software.
Keep in mind that the charging stations info is outdated as there are no updates.

If you want pictures I can supply them later.
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + โœŒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

Yes! Thanks in advance
Astigma

Post by Astigma »

Hi Mathieu. I had to download the MyHonda+ app on my iPhone and then sign up for the free "Core Connectivity" subscription in the app. This then enabled functions like Station Search.
UK Honda E Advance - Grey
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Astigma wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:52 pm Hi Mathieu. I had to download the MyHonda+ app on my iPhone and then sign up for the free "Core Connectivity" subscription in the app. This then enabled functions like Station Search.
Yes, for some that works too.
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + โœŒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

My Core Connectivity is active until April 2030 ;-)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post