Honda type e

All Honda E related discussions
niksmart

Post by niksmart »

Hi everyone. I plan to make the little Honda look more bad. I would like to fit a set of Japan racing jr3 black rims and an eibach spring kit to lower it a bit. the logo could only be ...

Logohttp://www.nicolarichichi.it/hondae/Hon ... ickers.jpg

8-)
Last edited by niksmart on Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

ZoeDave

Post by ZoeDave »

I'm definitely in the dull and boring camp of thinking that cars tend to look better as the designer intended. But for some reason, I absolutely love the Honda bikes done up to look like the Repsol-Honda MotoGP bikes, so there is hope for me yet. More importantly, please don't listen too much to whatever I or anyone else on the internet says, and I'd love for you produce something to change my opinion.
niksmart

Post by niksmart »

in my opinion with a captivating wheel, a lower frame and some tricks, for example, Kawasaki green painted camera caps and brake calipers ... as soon as possible I will show you the masterpiece
ZoeDave

Post by ZoeDave »

niksmart wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:06 pm in my opinion with a captivating wheel, a lower frame and some tricks, for example, Kawasaki green painted camera caps and brake calipers ... as soon as possible I will show you the masterpiece
I actually love Kawasaki green as well - hoping to be pleasantly surprised!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post