My Honda+

All Honda E related discussions
Rincevent

Post by Rincevent »

Keawon wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:48 pm I had the same problem for months, all i took was to reset the SAE unit by disconnecting the battery for 5-10minuts.
Try that iam 100% sure the digital key will work.
Thank you very much Keawon.
HDK works now.
Honda e Advance 16" « Blanc Platine Métallisé » (Platinum White Pearl)

tsourtsour

Post by tsourtsour »

Keawon wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:15 am Honda has never given a release note more then bugfixes and performance improvement. What i can see there is and update to the ”Digital Key” before it was 6.54.11 now there is 6.55.11.
I guess here we have the explanation.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/s ... ay-attack/
htom

Post by htom »

I am new E owner based in Ireland (Co. Cork), our car (E Advanced) was delivered about a month ago. Checked the availability for the My Honda + app from Apple's App Store, however it's not available. Has any fellow Irish owner managed to install and use the app? I do not wish to change the App Store settings to another country. Also, I've emailed Honda Ireland about the same, however no answer yet. Thanks!
Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

@htom Unfortunately not. I downloaded the app from the U.K. App Store as a test (started to register it using my sister’s address and details) but the set up requires you to put in your VIN and the setup fails at that point. Honda obviously know where each car was registered via the VIN.
Honda Ireland are waiting for Honda Europe to roll it out to our market. I got a decent email back from them in January but I’d encourage you to keep chasing them to add pressure.
Finally, enjoy the car.
htom

Post by htom »

Mailforkev wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:57 pm @htom Unfortunately not. I downloaded the app from the U.K. App Store as a test (started to register it using my sister’s address and details) but the set up requires you to put in your VIN and the setup fails at that point. Honda obviously know where each car was registered via the VIN.
Honda Ireland are waiting for Honda Europe to roll it out to our market. I got a decent email back from them in January but I’d encourage you to keep chasing them to add pressure.
Finally, enjoy the car.
Thank you!
Got the message from Honda Ireland with the same details. "..we do not have any definitive information from Honda Motor Europe regarding a possible timeline for introducing the App into our market. "..if we receive any information from Honda Motor Europe in relation to MyHonda+ and a potential rollout in the Irish market, we will share this information with our network of Honda e Dealers, who in turn will contact Honda e owners directly."
rocko5000

Post by rocko5000 »

ok my app isn't connecting to car at all since 31st march has anyone had this issue as even in car it doesnt seem to have a connection if testing the wifi connection as i know that connected to the vodafone sim
UK Advance in Crystal Blue Metallic on 16's
Registered March 2022
nyx

Post by nyx »

Yes, there appears to be a general outage since last Wednesday or thereabouts. Lots of reports in the UK Facebook group.
williamchan

Post by williamchan »

rocko5000 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:35 am ok my app isn't connecting to car at all since 31st march has anyone had this issue as even in car it doesnt seem to have a connection if testing the wifi connection as i know that connected to the vodafone sim
I am having the exact problem too. Still not working until now.
kbjpick

Post by kbjpick »

Will someone advise latest version of MYHONDA+ app for iPhone - mine is showing 5.10.5
nyx

Post by nyx »

kbjpick wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:44 am Will someone advise latest version of MYHONDA+ app for iPhone - mine is showing 5.10.5
That is indeed the latest one - you can see the latest version number on https://apps.apple.com/app/my-honda/id1499650147.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post