APP/System fix!

All Honda E related discussions
HondaR84

Post by HondaR84 »

I noticed since the clocks changed my system has been glitchy eg when I got in the car the clock was an hour fast until it located a satellite then it would correct it’s self, a big problem for charge and climate scheduling. My app wouldn’t refresh either, the only thing I could think of is I switched the day light saving mode on in clock settings, I switched that off and everything seems to back to normal, clock stays the right time and the app works. That’s either the fix or a massive coincidence that Honda have sorted it in the hour prior to me changing that setting back :lol:

nyx

Post by nyx »

No luck here I’m afraid. I’m in the UK.

My car was showing the correct time and had Auto Daylight Saving Time off. The time zone setting said Central European Standard Time which is incorrect but incidentally is the same as British Summer Time. Though the list doesn’t show a BST so I suspect they just use an inaccurate label for UTC+0100.

Anyway, I’ve now tried refreshing data with Auto DST both on and off with no luck.
keithr

Post by keithr »

I'm in the UK and my car has correctly adjusted for DST 4 times since I bought the car. It works perfectly.
nyx

Post by nyx »

Yeah, it showed the correct time before and after the DST change. But the car’s UI showed the wrong time zone name (but correct offset) and showed auto DST as off.
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

nyx wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:25 pm Yeah, it showed the correct time before and after the DST change. But the car’s UI showed the wrong time zone name (but correct offset) and showed auto DST as off.
That’s exactly the same as mine (i.e. settings & correct time before & after DST) until yesterday when I set both the time & time zone to auto.
We’ll see if it’s broken in October when we revert back to GMT.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post