Infotainment system during charging

All Honda E related discussions
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

nyx wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:38 pm Thank you! That will take me some time to digest, but about the seat belt specifically - you said both that it’s unnecessary and that it works.
Every time I forgot to to set it to Ready mode (power on) the system shut down and I had to start it manually pressing the button.. at that time the battery light turns on and you have to.. I repeat.. have to keep the car on. At least a couple of minutes.

I have not once been left stranded... Multiple hours just playing music with the doors opened.
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂

nyx

Post by nyx »

londiniumperson wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:53 pm I'd suggest spending a few evenings reading the manual, it's not ideally laid out with the information haphazardly spread throughout and the only solution is to read the whole thing.
I’ve read it all the way through at least twice but still don’t feel confident about the 12V :) I don’t think it’s very clearly written on some points.

But it’s good to know that you could run on the battery for hours. So did you get that power saving prompt and just dismissed it, then?

I’m still not at all clear on

1. When you get that prompt about shutting down to save battery, does it refer to the 12V or the traction battery?

2. When you buckle up the seat belt and the prompt goes away on its own, is that just equivalent to having dismissed the prompt, or have you now changed anything about where the car draws power from or how it charges the 12V?

I should also verify whether this prompt shows up with the ready indicator on. I believe it does.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post