one year on

All Honda E related discussions
scotty c

Post by scotty c »

1 year on and close to 9000 miles done, 109h & 32m, AVG 2.9miles/kWh, sailed through the year service only observation is the rear tyres are down to 4mm so will have to replace them in the next few months.

Still loving the car and it does 95% of what we need it to do (commute 40-50 miles a day). Guess we would use it more if it wasn’t for the restricted range, but we have a VW T5 for family duties, bikes, dogs etc

As i only have the Honda on a 2 year lease I'm now on the lookout for its replacement, I have a ID Buzz on order and hope to get that in January next year, but that is supposed to replace the T5 but I’m thinking of keeping that and running it into the ground (2012 plate). I need something a little bit bigger then the Honda as my boys will be 3 and 5, but think the buzz might be a bit luxurious at £62K. New Renault 5 looks cool but again will it be big enough, Hyundai IONIQ 5 is high on the list as a friend has one raves about it.

MattHero

Post by MattHero »

I don't believe the R5 will be with us until mid-2024 (it's also one I'm watching with interest).
Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

scotty c wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:19 pm 1 year on and close to 9000 miles done, 109h & 32m, AVG 2.9miles/kWh, sailed through the year service only observation is the rear tyres are down to 4mm so will have to replace them in the next few months.

Still loving the car and it does 95% of what we need it to do (commute 40-50 miles a day). Guess we would use it more if it wasn’t for the restricted range, but we have a VW T5 for family duties, bikes, dogs etc

As i only have the Honda on a 2 year lease I'm now on the lookout for its replacement, I have a ID Buzz on order and hope to get that in January next year, but that is supposed to replace the T5 but I’m thinking of keeping that and running it into the ground (2012 plate). I need something a little bit bigger then the Honda as my boys will be 3 and 5, but think the buzz might be a bit luxurious at £62K. New Renault 5 looks cool but again will it be big enough, Hyundai IONIQ 5 is high on the list as a friend has one raves about it.
You can also wait for the electric Honda HR-V, which will arrive next year and is very spacious. It is a compromise car from Honda, because it was not designed as an electric car, hence the battery sticking out from under it.

Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only