Today I took another test drive and made the decision to trade the e in against a new Jazz.
I will really miss the e, both from its driving experience and its looks, but to get a new car with a new warranty with a sizeable chunk of cash back in my bank account was the overwhelming driver, even before considering the future potential cost for electricity that could last for several years.
Time will tell if I have made the right decision.
The Jazz is expected to be delivered early December, so until then, my long distance SUV becomes my new city car. I just need to find a suitably large car park!
All Honda E related discussions