Black Chrome badges

All Honda E related discussions
Brettus

Post by Brettus »

Hey

i have found these : https://www.civictyperparts.com/product ... e-zc7-2020

Which i know are part of the Red limited edition e

does anyone know the part numbers as i know someone at honda and dont fancy paying 300 quid for 3 badges when i know ill get em cheaper direct.

even a VIN from someone with a red one would help as the reg isnt

Thanks

Verone

Post by Verone »

Dream Automotive buy direct from Honda. I've used them several times to ship internationally and their prices are usually about 5% or so off what Honda retail OEM parts for. They're very reasonable so I don't think you'll get much of a better price going direct.

This is where I ordered my armrest from, but they don't carry it in stock any more. It's also where I got my Eibach lowering spring set (which will be getting fitted in the spring hopefully). Cox Motor Parts also have a lot of hardware for the e in stock, also direct from Honda, but I'm not sure if they carry the LE smoked chrome badges and emblems.

In terms of the car, it's exactly the same so the VIN won't help, they just show up in Honda's system as a Premium Crystal Red Metallic e Advance. The whole "Limited Edition" thing was a total marketing gimmick which quite a few of us fell for sadly. I got this confirmed when I went back to the dealer to order a couple of touch up pens just in case I get stone chips, and we were going through the parts list for the car in case there was anything else I wanted.

The only real difference is the black model badge on the back, and the Max Verstappen #1 World Championship Wallpaper for the infotainment screens, which I deleted because I'm a McLaren and Mercedes fan :lol: Honestly, in bright sunlight, the front and rear emblems don't really look that much different from the standard silver ones, and they still have that godawful blue highlighting around them, which only looks good when the car comes with blue paint, in my opinion. I put mine beside a set of standard silver Honda ones from a civic and there wasn't much difference. The big difference is the "Honda e" badge on the back, which is basically pretty much black/dark gunmetal.

I de-badged mine and swapped the emblems out for red Type R ones which match the red paint pretty closely, so if I can find the original ones I'll let you know via DM if they have any part numbers on them :)
Icelandic Advance Limited Edition in Premium Crystal Red on 17" rims
Registered May 2023
Home Type 2 Charging & Free Work Type 2 Charging! Woo!
ODO - 8750km
Brettus

Post by Brettus »

Verone wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:31 pm Dream Automotive buy direct from Honda. I've used them several times to ship internationally and their prices are usually about 5% or so off what Honda retail OEM parts for. They're very reasonable so I don't think you'll get much of a better price going direct.

This is where I ordered my armrest from, but they don't carry it in stock any more. It's also where I got my Eibach lowering spring set (which will be getting fitted in the spring hopefully). Cox Motor Parts also have a lot of hardware for the e in stock, also direct from Honda, but I'm not sure if they carry the LE smoked chrome badges and emblems.

In terms of the car, it's exactly the same so the VIN won't help, they just show up in Honda's system as a Premium Crystal Red Metallic e Advance. The whole "Limited Edition" thing was a total marketing gimmick which quite a few of us fell for sadly. I got this confirmed when I went back to the dealer to order a couple of touch up pens just in case I get stone chips, and we were going through the parts list for the car in case there was anything else I wanted.

The only real difference is the black model badge on the back, and the Max Verstappen #1 World Championship Wallpaper for the infotainment screens, which I deleted because I'm a McLaren and Mercedes fan :lol: Honestly, in bright sunlight, the front and rear emblems don't really look that much different from the standard silver ones, and they still have that godawful blue highlighting around them, which only looks good when the car comes with blue paint, in my opinion. I put mine beside a set of standard silver Honda ones from a civic and there wasn't much difference. The big difference is the "Honda e" badge on the back, which is basically pretty much black/dark gunmetal.

I de-badged mine and swapped the emblems out for red Type R ones which match the red paint pretty closely, so if I can find the original ones I'll let you know via DM if they have any part numbers on them :)
Hi,

Yeah i need to find a black chrome front and back H from another civic to match to get rid of the blue.

just didnt fancy spending 300 quid on the kit just to get the E in dark chrome which is a shame :(
Verone

Post by Verone »

Brettus wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:58 pm Hi,

Yeah i need to find a black chrome front and back H from another civic to match to get rid of the blue.

just didnt fancy spending 300 quid on the kit just to get the E in dark chrome which is a shame :(
If you want red ones, here are the part numbers that I used:

Front - 75700-S5T-E01 (width 9,2 cm x height 7,5 cm)
Rear - 75701-S6M-Z01 (width 8,6 cm x height 7,0 cm)

They fit really well with the double-sided adhesive that's on them :)
Registered May 2023
ODO - 8750km
Verone

Post by Verone »

Brettus wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:58 pm
Hi,

You could also look at plasti-dipping the existing badges you have if you want to do them black - it's really easy and the process can literally be done on your driveway at home.

The surface finish tends to be either gloss or matte black depending on what kind of plasti-dip you use, but it takes as little as 30-60 minutes to complete.
Registered May 2023
ODO - 8750km