MyHonda+ App

All Honda E related discussions
Trykpaa

Post by Trykpaa »

RAL7004 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:26 pm Hmm. This piece of software appears to be rather limited in its functions and very slow...
Top of the iceberg. Its like being early beta-tester. Except of cause we payed for the crap. I'd rather that Honda didn't bother with the app. Then I wouldn't have to be so dissappointed and bottom line, I won't use it either way.

I setup my phone first. Then the wifes (cannot have 2, doo). Anyway, infotainment crashed and made a hard reset (All info lost, except odometer). I got a email stating the car got a new owner, but no warning in the process. The wifes phone cannot connect to the car as she cannot have a subscription now I got it. POC

RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Oh, dear.
Is it not possible to run the app on more than one phone (yours and your wife's) with the same login information?
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Trykpaa wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:22 pm
RAL7004 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:26 pm Hmm. This piece of software appears to be rather limited in its functions and very slow...
Top of the iceberg. Its like being early beta-tester. Except of cause we payed for the crap. I'd rather that Honda didn't bother with the app. Then I wouldn't have to be so dissappointed and bottom line, I won't use it either way.

I setup my phone first. Then the wifes (cannot have 2, doo). Anyway, infotainment crashed and made a hard reset (All info lost, except odometer). I got a email stating the car got a new owner, but no warning in the process. The wifes phone cannot connect to the car as she cannot have a subscription now I got it. POC
What were you doing when the infotainment crashed?
Trykpaa

Post by Trykpaa »

Reuben80 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:15 am What were you doing when the infotainment crashed?
Connecting car to app. The app sends a message to the car with code-information for security. I think thats what caused it.
Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

Trykpaa wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:07 am
Reuben80 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:15 am What were you doing when the infotainment crashed?
Connecting car to app. The app sends a message to the car with code-information for security. I think thats what caused it.
Looking on the bright side, if it crashes when connecting, at least no malicious guy will ever connect to it..
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

A new version (4.10.0) is available for Apple users.
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
tcg68

Post by tcg68 »

I got my car today but haven’t been able to pair the app. I just get a “Something went wrong” message at the sending PIN stage.
sbullo

Post by sbullo »

Have the same problem. Picked my up this afternoon and wasn’t able to pair with the car. Will nip back to dealer next week to see if the can sort it.
Adv. 16" Wheels
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

sbullo wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:47 pm Have the same problem. Picked my up this afternoon and wasn’t able to pair with the car. Will nip back to dealer next week to see if the can sort it.
I love the wild optimism that any tech at any Honda dealer would have the first clue about how to fix this stuff. :lol:
sbullo

Post by sbullo »

:-) can but hope.
Adv. 16" Wheels