Order update

All Honda E related discussions
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Just rang my stealer, now they’ve reopened.

Our e Advance is scheduled for delivery on 25th June (just 8 days later than the previous date I was advised) but they’re not getting their demonstrator vehicle in until 19th June so that only leaves a 6-day window to have a look beforehand!

Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

“Stealer”. Lol 😂
keithr

Post by keithr »

So we may be less than 4 weeks away from receiving the new car, but when you login to your Honda e reservation account does it still say "The status of your Honda e delivery will be shown here closer to the time" (mine does). That account has proved to be pretty useless!
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

I emailed my dealer. Who only came back saying “the same timeframe or a little later. It depends. But we will be in contact as soon as we know more”
So not too helpful 😕
But I suppose the dealerships are only just back to work
kbjpick

Post by kbjpick »

I emailed my dealer - received acknowledgment via auto-answer of my enquiry as to status of my order with promise to be in touch but now 1 week and counting!
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

keithr wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:50 pm So we may be less than 4 weeks away from receiving the new car, but when you login to your Honda e reservation account does it still say "The status of your Honda e delivery will be shown here closer to the time" (mine does). That account has proved to be pretty useless!
100%. I regularly check it, then fire up the chat box that's offered so that I can point out to someone at honda how pointless the whole system is. This was the most recent chat:

As you can see, they didn't hesitate to play the COVID card. "Oh yes, I see that the my Honda page is toilet, but we've never done it before and also... because COVID" :lol:
8ajk

Post by 8ajk »

My June date has gone back till the end of Aug.
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Wow 8ajk that doesn’t bode well for the rest of us.
Can I ask when you placed your deposit and then converted it to an order?
Rei

Post by Rei »

Were did you see that date? When I log in mine still says "The status of your Honda e delivery will be shown here closer to the time."

I ordered in October!
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Interestingly, several dealers in Germany apparently have vehicles for sale on their premises:

https://www.autoscout24.de/angebote/hon ... 284d28163a

https://www.autoscout24.de/angebote/hon ... de1bcd3f80

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post