Order update

All Honda E related discussions
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

New ship with fresh e's is on its way (and has already delivered some in the UK).

https://www.myshiptracking.com/vessels/ ... mo-9574078
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only

Isow

Post by Isow »

I hadn’t realised that there was more than one ship a month delivering e’s.
Thanks for this.
crushuk

Post by crushuk »

I hope mine was on that ship but probably not , 7 weeks ago my e should have arrived on the 13th Sept, however 4 weeks ago got changed to 21st and 3 weeks ago moved to 28th..
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Oh shock horror mine wasn't delivered today. Dealer still says logistics is showing it for today ± 2 days!

Oh well maybe next week or the next hey?

Part of the LDC I guess.

Late Delivery Club ;)
Ex e owner
Isow

Post by Isow »

I had that on the 11 September + or - 2 days, it’s meaningless.
My car was pushed back to today + or - 2 days, but I’ve heard nothing.
I don’t even contact the dealer anymore. No doubt the car will turn up sometime.
arcis

Post by arcis »

Good start of the weekend! Just got the confirmation from my dealer in Amsterdam that our Honda e (Advance 17" in White) has been delivered to them earlier this week. It will take them about 1 to 1 1/2 week to get it registered and ready for delivery, so it may still be one of the first batch of Dutch customer deliveries (only 2 have been registered so far in September)
Bazarooney

Post by Bazarooney »

Our crystal black 16” advance arrived at the dealers today and is now at the detailers getting a graphene coat. Will collect it next weekend. As we live in the countryside and farmers are allowed to dump waste on the roads we are are having mudguards fitted too. Will post photos when I get them.
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

I had an email from my dealer apparently it's being delivered late Monday afternoon.

Oh getting excited, I'll wait until it's definitely there :lol:
Ex e owner
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

arcis wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:12 pm Good start of the weekend! Just got the confirmation from my dealer in Amsterdam that our Honda e (Advance 17" in White) has been delivered to them earlier this week. It will take them about 1 to 1 1/2 week to get it registered and ready for delivery, so it may still be one of the first batch of Dutch customer deliveries (only 2 have been registered so far in September)
Gefeliciteerd! Wanneer had je bestelling geplaatst?
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
arcis

Post by arcis »

iHansz wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:49 pm
arcis wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:12 pm Good start of the weekend! Just got the confirmation from my dealer in Amsterdam that our Honda e (Advance 17" in White) has been delivered to them earlier this week. It will take them about 1 to 1 1/2 week to get it registered and ready for delivery, so it may still be one of the first batch of Dutch customer deliveries (only 2 have been registered so far in September)
Gefeliciteerd! Wanneer had je bestelling geplaatst?
Ergens in November; volgens mij ook de eerste dag dat de Nederlandse orderboeken opengingen. Ik wist via dit forum al meer over de auto dan alle verkopers tezamen :lol:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post